The Super-Saver Cardis the perfect companion for visitors of Frankfurt am Main, enabling them to take advantage of the city's well-developed public transport system while simultaneously offering reduced-price admission to numerous cultural establishments and other services in the Main metropolis.
1-Day Ticket EUR 9,90
2-Day Ticket EUR 14,50
Group Tickets (max. 5 persons)
1-Day Ticket EUR 20,00
2-Day Ticket EUR 29,50
Your advantages include
City tours - 20%
: Tourismus+Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main
: ETS GmbH + Co. KG, Yellow Cab Verkehrsbetriebs GmbH
: Frankfurter Personenschifffahrt Primus-Linie, Köln-Düsseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt AG
Museums - 50%
Attractions - up to 50%
- Palmengarten - Botanical Gardens (50%)
- Rebstockbad Indoor Water Park (20%)
- Frankfurt Zoo (50%)
- Main Tower (20%)
Stages - up to 15%
- Oper Frankfurt (15%)
- Schaspiel Frankfurt (15%)
- The English Theatre (25%)
- Alte Oper (15%)
Retail stores - up to 10%
- Bürstenhaus GmbH - Brush Shop(10%)
- Frankfurter Senfgalerie - Frankfurt Mustard Gallery (10%)
- Fashion Boutique "apfelgrün zum Anziehen" (5%)
- Weingut der Stadt Frankfurt - Wine Shop at the Römer (5%)
- Höchster Porcelaine Manufactury (5%)
Discounts at selected Restaurants
- Dauth-Schneider (1 beverage free of charge)
- Eschenheimer Turm (free dessert with every main meal)
- Fichtekränzi (1 beverage free of charge)
- Gasthaus Zum Bären (1 small glass of apple wine)
- Osteria L'isola Sarda (10% discount, only with cash payment)
- Zum Lahmen Esel (1 small glass of apple wine)
- Zur Schönen Müllerin (1 small glass of apple wine)
The Frankfurt Card makes available to its holders a variety of offers and services provided by various partner companies of the Frankfurt Tourist+Congress Board (TCF). Holders of the Frankfurt Card are entitled to free and unlimited travel in Zone 50 (Frankfurt am Main) and Zone 5090 (Frankfurt Int'l Airport). Please note that a first-class surcharge applies. The one-day card is valid on the date inscribed until the end of operating hours, the two-day card is valid on the day inscribed and the following day until the end of operating hours. The Conditions of Travel and current ticket prices of the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) apply. Further information on Frankfurt's public transportation system is available at.
The Conditions of Use of our respective partner companies apply to all other services provided. Please note in particular the opening hours of participating museums and other establishments. No additional discounts may be applied to already existing price reductions (e.g. for children). The TCF does not assume liability or guarantee for the price reductions and general services offered by its partner companies. The Frankfurt Tourist+Congress Board and its partner companies reserve the right to confiscate the Frankfurt Cards of individuals guilty of card misuse. In such cases, the individuals involved shall have no claim of compensation. Furthermore, we regret that no reissue of lost cards is possible.
Please advise the date of use in your order, latest 14 days before use. This is in order to guarentee the receipt in time. Unused cards cannot be returned. The payment is to be made by credit card. You will receive a confirmation and your invoice directly by eMail. After charging your credit card we will send the ordered Frankfurt Cards by post to your address.
Place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.