1-Day Ticket EUR 9,20
2-Day Ticket EUR 13,50
Group Tickets (max. 5 persons)
1-Day Ticket EUR 19,00
2-Day Ticket EUR 28,00
1-Day Ticket EUR 9,90
2-Day Ticket EUR 14,50
Group Tickets (max. 5 persons)
1-Day Ticket EUR 20,00
2-Day Ticket EUR 29,50
Your advantages include
20% Daily City Tours and City Walks and Weekend Theme Walks
- Yellow Cab (Hop On-Hop Off City Tour on the Red Top Deck Bus)
- Tourismus+Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main
- Archaeological Museum
- Bible Experience Museum
- caricatura museum frankfurt - Museum of Comical Art
- German Architecture Museum
- German Film Museum
- Eintracht Frankfurt Museum
- ExperiMINTa Science Center FrankfurtRheinMain
- Explora - ScienceCenter Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Goethe-Museum and Goethe-House
- Frankfurt Art Association
- historical museum frankfurt
- Icon Museum Frankfurt, Foundation Dr. Schmidt-Voigt
- Institute of City History
- Jewish Museum
- International Anne Frank Youth Centre
- frankfurt children's museum
- Liebieghaus Skulpturensammlung
- Museum of World Cultures
- Museum of Applied Arts Frankfurt
- Museum of Modern Art
- Museum Giersch
- Museum Judengasse
- Schirn Kunsthalle Frankfurt
- Senckenberg Museum of Natural History
- Städel Museum
Up to 50% Attractions
- Frankfurt Airport Visitors' Terrace, Terminal 2 (not available during months December - March)
- Botanical Gardens (50%)
- Rebstockbad Indoor Water Park (20%)
- Zoological Gardens (50%)
20% River Cruises
- Frankfurter Personenschifffahrt A. Nauheimer GmbH
- Köln-Düsseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt AG
- Oper Frankfurt
- Schauspiel Frankfurt
Up to 10% Shopping
- Äpplergalerie Sachsenhausen
- Bürstenhaus Stiftstraße GmbH
- Weingut der Stadt Frankfurt
- Frankfurter Senfgalerie
- artig galerie heinz-frank zu franken
Free Drinks and Discounts in Restaurants, Cafés and Bars
- Gasthaus Zum Bären
- Lorsbacher Thal
- Osteria L'isola Sarda
- Restaurant Zum Storch
- Taste of Darkness
- Zum Grauen Bock
- Zum Lahmen Esel
- Zur Schönen Müllerin
The Frankfurt Card makes available to its holders a variety of offers and services provided by various partner companies of the Frankfurt Tourist+Congress Board (TCF).
Holders of the Frankfurt Card are entitled to free and unlimited travel in Zone 50 (Frankfurt am Main) and Zone 5090 (Frankfurt Int'l Airport). Please note that a first-class surcharge applies.
The one-day version is valid until end of operating hours on the day insribed on the ticket, while the two-day card is valid on the day inscribed and the following day until end of operating hours.
The Conditions of Travel and current ticket prices of the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) apply.
Further information on Frankfurt's public transportation system is available at .
The Conditions of Use of our respective partner companies apply to all other services provided. Please note in particular the opening hours of participating museums and other establishments.
No additional discounts may be applied to already existing price reductions (e.g., for children).
The TCF does not assume liability or guarantee for the price reductions and general services offered by its partner companies.
The Frankfurt Tourist+Congress Board and its partner companies reserve the right to confiscate the Frankfurt Cards of individuals guilty of card misuse. In such cases, the individuals involved shall have no claim of compensation. Furthermore, we regret that no reissue of lost cards is possible.
Please advise the date of use in your order, latest 14 days before use. This is in order to guarentee the receipt in time. Unused cards cannot be returned.
The payment is to be made by credit card. You will receive a confirmation and your invoice directly by eMail.
After charging your credit card we will send the ordered Frankfurt Cards by post to your address.
Place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.