Architecture in Frankfurt by bus
The one and a half hours coach tour for groups focuses on Frankfurt’s urban development from the Middle Ages to present day
Frankfurt’s architecture is as colourfully diversified as its population. The very first high-rises went up back in 1920s.
While the most famous of the modern high-rise buildins are the Messeturm designed by Helmut Jahn, the Commerzbank Tower designed by Norman Foster, the MAIN TOWER with observation platform and the new ECB.
The motorised city tour focuses on Frankfurt’s urban development from the Middle Ages to present day, also looking at the city’s blend of historical and modern architecture, its famous skyline and future architectural projects.
In front of the main entrance of St. Paul’s Church, Paulsplatz
- Tour introducing highlights the Römerberg
- Schirn Art Hall
- The New Old Town
- Museum of Modern Art
At the MAIN TOWER in the banking district
MAIN TOWER's rooftop observation platform
One and a half hours
- The MAIN TOWER does not take reservations; slight delays may therefore be unavoidable.
- The rooftop observation platform may be closed at short notice for safety reasons, e.g., during spells of very poor weather.
Prices inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 170.00 per tour guide (without coach)
Selfpayment for the entrance fee on the spot, further information concerning entrance fee for the MAIN TOWER:
Coach hire if required up to 50 persons.
Hire coaches are provided by an external coach hire company.
|Coach size||Prices 2020|
|up to 16 persons||€ 280.00|
|up to 24 persons||€ 300.00|
|up to 30 persons||€ 320.00|
|up to 50 persons||€ 340.00|
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.
This theme tour is also available as city walk: