Frankfurt - The Finance, Business and Euro Metropolis
One and a half hours theme tour by bus for groups
Frankfurt has gained widespread renown as an international traffic and transport hub, finance centre and trade show location.
The Main metropolis lies at the heart of the Rhine-Main region and is one of Europe’s most productive and dynamic locations. Its development from a mediaeval trading centre to its current position as a modern and pulsating finance metropolis is at the core of this highly interesting theme tour by bus.
In front of the main entrance of St. Paul’s Church, Paulsplatz
- Tour introduction highlights the Römerberg as birthplace of Frankfurt's trade show and finance history, followed by motorised city tour
- Hanauer Landstraße (European Central Bank)
- Osthafenbrücke + Honsellbrücke (Skyllien view and Eastern Harbour)
- Bethmannstraße (Marienforum Mainzer Landstraße)
- Hauptwache/Zeil (Germany's most profitable shopping promenade)
- Börsenstraße (Frankfurt Stock Market)
- Willy-Brandt-Platz (Eurotower)
- Neue Mainzer Straße (banking district)
- Theodor-Heuss-Allee (Messe fairgrounds)
At theRooftop observation platform MAIN TOWER
One and a half hours
- The MAIN TOWER does not take reservations; slight delays may therefore be unavoidable.
- The rooftop observation platform may be closed at short notice for safety reasons, e.g., during spells of very poor weather.
Prices inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 170.00 per tour guide (without a coach)
Further information concerning entrance fee for the MAIN TOWER:
Coach hire if required up to 50 persons.
Hire coaches are provided by an external coach hire company.
|Coach size||Prices 2020|
|up to 16 persons||€ 280.00|
|up to 24 persons||€ 300.00|
|up to 30 persons||€ 320.00|
|up to 50 persons||€ 340.00|
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.
This theme tour is also available as city walk: