Frankfurt - Finance Centre and Euro-City
Two hour theme walk for groups
Frankfurt has gained widespread renown as an international traffic and transport hub, finance centre and trade show location.
The Main metropolis lies at the heart of the Rhine-Main region and is one of Europe’s most productive and dynamic locations. Its development from a mediaeval trading centre to its current position as a modern and pulsating finance metropolis is at the core of this highly interesting theme tour on foot.
In front of the main entrance of St. Paul’s Church, Paulsplatz
- Römerberg (bithplace of the very first "bureau de change"")
- Bethmannstraße (Bethmann Bank)
- Weißfrauenstraße, new Commerzbank (lobby)
- Willy-Brandt-Platz (Eurotower)
- Neue Mainzer Str. (banking district)
Tour conclusion: rooftop observation platform MAIN TOWER
Without MAIN TOWER the tour continues:
- Taunusanlage (Deutsche Bank)
- Große Bockenheimer Straße
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange
MAIN TOWER's rooftop observation platform
- The MAIN TOWER does not take reservations; slight delays may therefore be unavoidable.
- The rooftop observation platform may be closed at short notice for safety reasons, e.g., during spells of very poor weather.
Prices inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 170.00 per tour guide for up to 25 persons
Selfpayment for the entrance fee on the spot, further information concerning entrance fee for the MAIN TOWER:
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.