Frankfurt for Non-Historians
City walk with interesting stories and anecdotes for groups
Any idea why there are stone likenesses of cats sitting on the rooftop of Frankfurt's city hall? Or who lives in the tower of Frankfurt Cathedral? And did you know that a falcon pair made their nest beneath the illuminated logo of one of Frankfurt's high-rises?
Discover Frankfurt by way of a series of interesting stories and anecdotes. This tour of Frankfurt declines to focus on historical details, facts and figures. The highly entertaining tour is an alternative to classical tours.
In front of the main entrance of St. Paul’s Church, Paulsplatz
- Römerberg (Old Town Centre)
- New Old Town
- Frankfurt Cathedral
One and a half hours
Prices inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 140.00 per tour guide for up to 25 persons
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.