Christmas Market Tour - Stories, Sweets and Savouries
Individually bookable guided Christmas Market tour for groups
Enjoy the Frankfurt Christmas Market with all of your senses!
Become acquainted with Frankfurt’s time-honoured Christmas market and its many culinary specialities while learning more about historical and modern Frankfurt, Frankfurt personalities and the market itself by way of this excellent tour. Join young and old for a nostalgic ride on a vintage merry-go-round. Warm yourself with a hot cup of mulled wine at the end of the tour and take in the wonderful view of the market’s beautifully illuminated Christmas tree.
In front of the main entrance of the Cathedral
- Römerberg (old town centre)
- St. Paul's Square
The tour includes optionally at extra cost per person:
1 x a merry-go-round ride
1 x hot mulled wine
1 x a special marzipan candy p.p.
- This tour is bookable from the first Advent weekend onwards between 10:30 am and 4:00 pm. Latest starting time is 2:30 pm
- Visits of the rooftop gallery of St. Nicholas Church are not included.
Prices include 19% VAT:
€ 140.00 per tour guide up to 20 persons
- € 30.00 Mulled wine for up to 10 persons
- € 60.00 Mulled wine for up to 20 persons
- € 45.00 Merry-go-round ride for up to 20 persons
- € 20.00 Bethmännchen biscuit sampler for up to 20 persons
Prices are subect to change for 2020
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.