For groups: A Special Tour for the Blind, the Vision-Impaired and the Sighted
This tour tells the story of Frankfurt both visually and vibrantly. Become better acquainted with the Römerberg (Frankfurt’s old town centre) and get a feel – literally and figuratively – for everything that Frankfurt stands for.
Although developed with blind and vision-impaired individuals in mind, this tour is also guaranteed to interest persons with unrestricted vision. For further details on our barrier-free guided city tours, simply ask for our new brochure, “Frankfurt for Everyone”.
In front of the main entrance of St. Paul’s Church, Paulsplatz
- Eiserner Steg footbridge
- Frankfurt Cathedral, Kleinmarkthalle (indoor farmers’ market, visits during opening hours)
- Shock-Haired Peter Fountain at Hauptwache
Bull & Bear at the stock exchange.
An accompanying person is required for the tour
Prices inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 140.00 per tour guide for up to 20 persons inclusive accompanying person
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.