St. Paul's Church and the St. Paul's Parliament
One hour walk through the St. Paul's Church for groups
St Paul's Church is known as the "cradle of German democracy" and is regarded as the nation's premier symbol of freedom and democracy. Explanations of the buildings' history, reunification memorial, famous persons (plaquettes on the exterior walls), Wandelhalle (documentation of the St. Paul's parliament and its predecessor, mural "Procession of the Parliaments"), Plenar Hall (interior, former and present-day use of St. Paul's Church)
In front of the main entrance of the St. Paul´s Church, Paulsplatz
- Official opening hours of St. Paul's Church: daily 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- This location belongs to a selection of representative chambers of the City of Frankfurt am Main and may at that time be being used for official municipal functions, even short-term. Unfortunately, the Tourismus+Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main is not able to ensure accessibility of St Paul’s Church at all times during the above mentioned opening hours.
To ensure that St. Paul's Church is accessible on the day of your tour, please reserve the church prior to booking your guided tour with us. To make a reservation, please contact the Protocol Department of the City of Frankfurt am Main
Fon: +49 (0)69 21 23 49 20
Price inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 90.00 per tour guide for up to 40 persons
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.