Children's Tour: "Emperors, Walls, Towers"
This one and a half hours city walk for groups has been specially developed for school children between the ages of 6-10
Do you know who resides at the Römer nowadays? Or why all emperors are represented by a heraldic symbol? And what about the city’s former walls and towers? What is their purpose nowadays?
Answers to these and many other questions are provided during the course of this highly entertaining tour. With it, children of primary-school age have the chance to discover both historical and modern Frankfurt. The child-friendly, two-hour walk has been specially conceived for kids, covering both Frankfurt’s time-honoured old town and its more modern, metropolitan side.
In front of the main entrance of St. Paul’s Church, Paulsplatz
- Römer (Frankfurt´s historical city hall)
- Archaeological Gardens (structural remains from Roman and Carolingian times)
- Lobby of the new Commerzbank
At the MAIN TOWER in te banking district
One and a halb hours
- The MAIN TOWER does not take reservations; slight delays may therefore be unavoidable.
- The rooftop observation platform may be closed at short notice for safety reasons, e.g., during spells of very poor weather.
Prices inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 140.00 per tour guide for up to 25 persons (inclusive chaperone)
Further information concerning entrance fee for the MAIN TOWER:
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.