Frankfurt, the Animal Kingdom - Safari in the Urban Jungle
An adventure on foot for groups for old and young
Follow the tracks of creatures great and small and discover some truly interesting aspects of Frankfurt history. Eagles, oxen, deer, bears and golden bulls are just some of the birds and beasts you’ll discover on this adventurous tour of Frankfurt’s urban jungle.
Frankfurt history is replete with countless animal representations, taking the form of images, street names, mascots, legends, symbols, wordplay and more. Find out more about the past and present of Frankfurt through this entertaining tour. A great adventure for both young and old for two hours.
In front of the main entrance of St. Paul’s Church, Paulsplatz
- Römerberg (old town centre)
- Museum Embankment
- Frankfurt Cathedral
- St. Paul’s Church
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange
One and a half hours
Prices inclusive 19% VAT:
€ 140.00 per tour guide for 25 persons (inclusive chaperone per tour guide)
For billing addresses within Germany:
- Payment due no later than three (3) weeks prior the tour date
- Short-term bookings (less than three weeks) require immediate payment
For billing addresses outside of Germany:
- Prepayment by credit card
- Cancellations submitted in writing at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the tour are free of charge.