City walk for the Blind, the Vision-Impaired and the Sighted (German/English) for individuals
Guided City Walk: “Feeling Frankfurt – A Special Tour for the Blind, the Vision-Impaired and the Sighted”
This tour tells the story of Frankfurt both visually and vibrantly. Become better acquainted with the Römerberg (Frankfurt’s old town centre), taste Frankfurt specialities and get a feel –literally and figuratively – for everything that Frankfurt stands for.
Although developed with blind and vision-impaired individuals in mind, this tour is also guaranteed to interest persons with unrestricted vision. For further details on our barrier-free guided city tours, simply ask for our new brochure, “Frankfurt for Everyone”.
- Eiserner Steg footbridge
- Frankfurt Cathedral, Kleinmarkthalle (indoor farmers’ market, visits during opening hours)
- Shock-Haired Peter Fountain at Hauptwache
Bull & Bear at the stock exchange
- Saturday, 14. July 2018, 2:30 - 4:30 pm
- Saturday, 15. September 2018, 2:30 - 4:30 pm
Tourist Information Römer
€ 14.00 for participants with accompanying person
The guided tours are bilingual (German/English)
- An accompanying person is required for the tour
- Subject to change