Frankfurt City Walk 2017
One-hour walking tour visiting the city's most interesting locations including the old town centre
Buy your tickets online!
You too now have the chance to discover Frankfurt quick and easy on foot during the course of a one-hour guided city walk, visiting the city's most interesting locations among the Römerberg old town centre and the modern banking district. Frankfurt's city centre is best explored on foot, while exploring the cobble stone squares and alleys the way. The city walk ends near the banking district and the Zeil, Frankfurt’s premier pedestrian promenade, ranks amongst Germany’s most profitable shopping streets.
Optional: Additional ticket for the rooftop observation platform of the MAIN TOWER. The Plus-ticket includes the rooftop observation platform of the MAIN TOWER, which you can visit afterwards on your own initiative and offers magnificent views of the Main metropolis some 200 metres above the city streets.
- Römerberg (Old Town Centre)
- Eiserner Steg (Iron Bridge)
- DomRömer Quarter (from outside - accessible not before opening 2018)
- St. Paul's Church (from outside)
- Goethe-House (from outside)
Buy the tickets for your guided city tour online.
Remaining tickets are sold at the Tourist Information Offices Römer and Hauptbahnhof.
In German language:
- January - December: 1 x daily at 3:00 pm
- April – October: 2 x daily at 11:00 am und um 3:00 pm
In English language
- January + February: Fri. and Sat. at 2:30 pm
- March: Thu., Fri., Sat., Sun at 2:30 pm
- April – October: 2 x daily at 10:30 am and 2:30 pm
- November + December: Thu., Fri., Sat., Sun. at 2:30 pm
- Throughout the year except on: 01. January, 26. February, 24th December, 25th December, 26th December and 31st December
- Tickets for the Frankfurt City Walk are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- The MAIN TOWER observation platform may close for example in times of bad weather.
- At meeting point Tourist Information Main Train Station (Hauptbahnhof) the route is modfied