Frankfurt Christmas Market
27.11. – 22.12.2017
In terms of visitor numbers and size, the Frankfurt Christmas Market is one of the largest Christmas markets in all of Germany. The elaborate and creative stand decorations, the scenic surroundings on the Römerberg and St Paul's Square and the huge Christmas tree combine to also make it one of Germany's most beautiful.
Römerberg, St Paul's Square, Mainkai (Main Quay), Hauptwache and Friedrich-Stoltze-Square
Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
The Frankfurt Christmas Market is indeed no ordinary event. Its history has been traced back to 1393, when first reference thereof was made in official documentation. The market was traditionally accompanied by the performance of ecclesiastical mystery plays, which were also held on the Römerberg.Details
A weekend of holiday spirit: Enjoy bratwursts, mulled wine and traditional marzipan candies at Frankfurt's time-honoured Christmas market The ideal...
- Overnight stay including breakfast buffet at a hotel of your choice
- Frankfurt Card for two days
- Christmas market coupon booklet (vouchers for one mug, one bratwurst, one mulled wine and one bag of marzipan candies)
- 50-minute Christmas cruise departing from the Mainkai/Eiserne Steg (Saturday and Sunday)
- Ice skating on Frankfurt’s loftiest skating rink (weather-dependent)
- Frankfurt Information Package