22st March to 14th April 2024
The “Dippemess” is a time-honoured and colourfully diverse folk festival for the entire family. It is also Frankfurt’s largest and oldest fair, taking place twice a year (Spring/Autumn).
Popular amongst both yound and old, the festival attracts visitors from near and far. And one thing is absolutely certain, there’ll be plenty of hustle and bustle at the fairground for this spring’s edition.
- Closed on Mondays (except 10th April 2023)
- Tuesdays to Thursdays: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Fridays to Saturdays: 2:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Sundays: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Exceptions on Easter
- Thursday, 06th April 2023: 2:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Friday, 07th April 2023: Closed
- Sunday, 09th April 2023: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Monday, 10th April 2023: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Every Tuesday between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm, children up to the age of 12 receive two tickets for the price of one at all participating children's rides.
- Tuesday, 04th April 2023: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, 11th April 2023: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, 18th April 2023: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Family day and fireworks will not be taking place this year!
Dogs are not allowed on the event premises.