The Städel Museum – Germany’s oldest museum foundation – presents a cross-section of 700 years of European art history, stretching from the 14th century to contemporary times. Works by old masters such as Dürer, Botticelli, Rembrandt and Picasso form a singularly unique collection.
- 23.10.2019 - 16.02.2020: MAKING VAN GOGH.
- 19.03.2020 - 28.06.2020: Impressionismus und Skulptur
- 09.12.2020 - 05.04.2021: Rembrandt
- Admission to the museum
- Guided tour of the exhibition
The arrangements are bookable for 15 or more persons.
Duration in hours
- Up to 22 days prior to tour start per invoice, credit card or Paypal
- 21 days or less prior to tour start per credit card or Paypal