Benefits of the Frankfurt Card
- Valid within the city districts and Frankfurt International Airport (Zone 50 und 5090)
- Valid on the selected calendar days until closing time (5.00 a.m. on the following day)
- Free and unlimited travel on Frankfurt's local public transport
- Valid only with inscription of date and name of the travellers, both information are entered at the time of purchase
- Up to 50% discount on admission to various Frankfurt museums and to the Palmengarten (Botanical Garden)
- 20% discount on admission to the MAIN TOWER
- 20% discount on motorised city tours, public city walks, airport tour, river cruises, Segway Tours and TimeRide
- Disounts on admission to Alte Oper (Old Opera), Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt (Frankfurt Opera), Schauspiel Frankfurt (Playhouse Frankfurt), The English Theatre and Papageno Musictheater at Palmengarten
- Discount on admission at Frankfurt Zoo, Blacklight Minigolf
- Various discounts at participating restaurants and various discounts at participating retail stores
With the print@home version of the Frankfurt Card, you'll receive your invoice and your ticket directly upon order via e-mail. All you need is a printer and Din A4 format paper. Print your card at home and use it right away for your journey to Frankfurt, e.g., when arriving via Frankfurt Airport.
Furthermore, please note that ordered Cards may not be changed or cancelled and are non-refundable. Our general business conditions apply.
Please select the desired date of use before booking (by clicking on the automatically set date).
A cancellation is not possible
Full payment directly with the booking by PayPal or credit card