Booked RheinMainCard tickets are excluded from exchange and return.
Ticket information at a glance
- valid for travel throughout the entire RMV area of operations as a group ticket for up to five persons (irrespective of age), not valid for travel on long-distance trains (IC, ICE)
- valid only with inscription of date and name
- valid for two consecutive days, starting on the day on which the date is inscribed until the end of operating hours on the following day
- children up to the age of five travel for free when accompanied by an adult
- The names of the persons travelling together must be indelibly entered on the ticket
With the print@home version of the RheinMainCard you'll receive your ticket directly upon order via e-mail. All you need is a printer and Din A4 format paper.
Print your card at home and use it right away for your journey to Frankfurt, e.g., when arriving via Frankfurt Airport.
Furthermore, please note that ordered Cards may not be changed or cancelled and are non-refundable. Our general business conditions apply.