Digital & Hybrid Events
Digital and hybrid events have become increasingly important during the past two years, especially in light of the globally ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Even though the desire for face-to-face events after months of contact and travel restrictions is giving traditional event formats a new boost, digital and hybrid formats have become an irresistible part of the "new normal".
Naturally moving with the trend, the myriad offerings of Frankfurt, the metropolis on the River Main, have also evolved. Many conference hotels and event venues have invested in new technical equipment and improved Internet services. Furthermore, event organisers from both near and far will now find a large number of streaming studios situated throughout Frankfurt and the surrounding Rhine-Main region, offering ideal conditions for the real-time transmission of live content.
Streaming studios and live streaming offers in Frankfurt Rhine-Main:
- Streaming Studio von Gahrens + Battermann in Halle 10.3 der Messe Frankfurt
- Streaming Studios von Satis&Fy in der Fredenhagen (Offenbach) und Palais Frankfurt
- Streaming Studio im RheinMain CongressCenter
- Live-Streaming aus der Alten Oper Frankfurt
- Live-Streaming im Congress Park Hanau
- Live-Streaming im Darmstadtium
- Live-Stream Videokonferenzen im Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport
- Live-Streaming aus den Lindner Hotels
- Live-Streaming im Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer
- Live-Streaming aus dem studio 13 der dfv Conference Group
- Broadcasting aus dem Bold Campus Taunus Frankfurt
- Broadcast-Studio im Steigenberger Airport Hotel
- Move Online Media Studio in Frankfurt
- LiveFRAME TV-Studio in Dreieich
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us. We’re happy to help!
Frankfurt Convention Bureau
Tel. +49 (0) 69/24 74 55 - 500