Corona Update for Events in Frankfurt
Current rules and regulations for business events and accommodations in Frankfurt
Safe business events in Frankfurt am Main - What is allowed, and what isn’t?
Status: valid from 23rd November 2022
In Frankfurt am Main, the Coronavirus Basic Protection Ordinance of the State of Hesse applies.
An overview of the 7-day incidence, current case numbers and vaccination figures for Frankfurt am Main can be found here.
Rules for events
There are no longer any restrictions for events, so the following corona-related requirements no longer apply:
- Restrictions on access to events
- Capacity restrictions for events
- Strict distance and hygiene rules
- General mouth and nose protection
- Restrictions on stand construction or seating
- Restrictions on catering
- Providing of individual hygiene concepts
- Approval by the health authorities of the City of Frankfurt am Main
When it comes to basic protective measures, each person taking responsibility for not exposing themselves or others to an unreasonable risk of infection.
- Avoiding crowded situations if possible, or wearing a medical mouth and nose protection if necessary.
- With a precautionary and regular self-test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, you minimize the risk for yourself and others.
- The same applies to a coronavirus vaccination, which minimizes the risk of a severe course of the disease and the risk of infection for yourself and others.
Rules for hotels
- There are no longer any access restrictions or mask requirements for hotels.
- Hotels are allowed to use their domiciliary rights and maintain the mask requirement.
Rules for gastronomy
- There are no longer any access restrictions or mask requirements for restaurants.
- Restaurants are allowed to use their domiciliary rights and maintain the mask obligation.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us. We’re happy to help!
Frankfurt Convention Bureau
Tel. +49 (0) 69/24 74 55 - 500