Frankfurt Apple Wine Festival
09th August - 18th August 2024
The Frankfurt Apple Wine Festival is a time-honoured tradition in the metropolis on the River Main. During the festivities, everything at the Rossmarkt, the festival's downtown location, revolves around Hessen's most popular beverage. Providing refreshment on a hot summer's day, apple wine is not only the locals' beverage of choice, it is also known to be a popular remedy for a variety of illnesses and ailments.
Apple wine, known colloquially as “Ebbelwoi”, has been a much-loved beverage in Frankfurt and Hessen for many centuries. While some drink it pure, others mix it with mineral water or lemonade. The options for its enjoyment are indeed diverse.
Come and enjoy our festival's colourfully varied stage programme with live music, a glass of apple wine in your hand, and the relaxing atmosphere of Frankfurt during summertime.
The Festival officially opens on 11th August at 6:00 pm.
The Apple Wine Festival features daily live-music performances and all kinds of culinary delights highlighting the world's most popular fruit, the apple.
Friday and Saturday: 11:00 am – midnight
Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Exclusive package deal with various traditional delicacies What would a trip to Frankfurt be without experiencing its many culinary traditions? These...
- Overnight stay including breakfast
- 1 Mini Piece of "Frankfurter Kranz" (cake) + 1 cup of coffee at the Goldene Waage
- 1 small bottle of Applewine at Apfelweingalerie
- Dinner or lunch: Frankfurt dish served at a typical Sachsenhausen apple wine pub, incl. a free glass of apple wine
- Green Sauce seed packet
- Frankfurt Card for two days (free and unlimited use of Frankfurt’s public transport system)