The Frankfurt Card offers free travel on all public transport in Frankfurt including Frankfurt International Airport (FRA). This travelcard is available for one or two days and offers up to 50 % discount on city tours, museum admissions and further attractions.
The Frankfurt Card is the perfect companion for visitors of Frankfurt, enabling them to take advantage of the city's well-developed public transport system while simultaneously offering reduced-price admission to numerous cultural establishments and discounts on other services throughout the Main metropolis.
NEW: Frankfurt Card without Public Transport
The Frankfurt Card without Public Transport is available for two or three days and offers individuals and groups up to 50% off at museums, sightseeing activities and attractions, as well as restaurants and retail outlets.
So it is the perfect companion for visitors and citizens that have already a ticket for public transport or prefer to ride a bike.
Booked Frankfurt Cards are excluded from exchange and return.
Take advantage of the benefits of the Frankfurt Card
- Up to 50% discount on admission to various Frankfurt museums and to the Palmengarten (Botanical Garden)
- 20% discount on admission to the MAIN TOWER
- 20% discount on motorised city tours, public city walks, airport tour, river cruises, Segway Tours, TimeRide and rental bikes at Terranova & FrankfurtBikeTour
- Disounts on admission to Alte Oper (Old Opera), Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt (Frankfurt Opera), Schauspiel Frankfurt (Playhouse Frankfurt), The English Theatre and Papageno Musictheater at Palmengarten
- Discount on admission at Frankfurt Zoo and Blacklight Minigolf
- Various discounts at participating restaurants and various discounts at participating retail stores
Where to get the Frankfurt Cards?
The Frankfurt Card can be ordered online - just print it to use it. Moreover, the Citycard is available in many ticket points - even at the airport.
The Frankfurt Card without Public Transport can also be easily booked online and immediately used digitally.