The Frankfurt Card offers free travel on all public transport within the Frankfurt city limits (zone 50) including Frankfurt International Airport (FRA; zone 5090). This travelcard is available for one or two days and offers up to 50 % discount on city tours, museum admissions and further attractions.
The Frankfurt Card is the perfect companion for visitors of Frankfurt, enabling them to take advantage of the city's well-developed public transport system while simultaneously offering reduced-price admission to numerous cultural establishments and discounts on other services throughout the Main metropolis.
NEW: Frankfurt Card without Public Transport
The Frankfurt Card without Public Transport is available for two or three days and offers individuals and groups up to 50% off at museums, sightseeing activities and attractions, as well as restaurants and retail outlets.
So it is the perfect companion for visitors and citizens that have already a ticket for public transport or prefer to ride a bike.
All Frankfurt Cards are excluded from exchange and return.
Take advantage of the benefits of the Frankfurt Card
- Up to 50% discount on admission to various Frankfurt museums and to the Palmengarten (Botanical Garden)
- 20% discount on admission to the MAIN TOWER
- 20% discount on motorised city tours, public city walks, airport tour, river cruises, Segway Tours, TimeRide and rental bikes at Terranova & FrankfurtBikeTour
- Discounts on admission to Alte Oper (Old Opera), Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt (Frankfurt Opera), Schauspiel Frankfurt (Playhouse Frankfurt), The English Theatre and Papageno Musictheater at Palmengarten
- Discounts on admission at Frankfurt Zoo and Blacklight Minigolf
- Various discounts at participating restaurants and various discounts at participating retail stores
Where to get the Frankfurt Cards?
The Frankfurt Card can be ordered online - just print it to use it. Moreover, the Citycard is available in many ticket points - even at the airport.
The Frankfurt Card without Public Transport can also be easily booked online and immediately used digitally.