Until 10.04.2020 many institutions and services, that offer price reductions with the Frankfurt Card, are closed/not available, e.g. most museums, the zoo and the botanical gardens. Therefore the Frankfurt Card is not bookable until April 19th 2020.
As an alternative we recommend guests the RMV day tickets, available at the public transport ticket vending machines.
The Frankfurt Card offers free travel on all public transport in Frankfurt including Frankfurt International Airport (FRA). This travelcard is available for one or two days and offers up to 50 % discount on city tours, museum admissions and further attractions.
The Frankfurt Card is the perfect companion for visitors of Frankfurt, enabling them to take advantage of the city's well-developed public transport system while simultaneously offering reduced-price admission to numerous cultural establishments and discounts on other services throughout the Main metropolis.
|Individual Tickets 2020/2021||Group Tickets 2020/2021 (Maximum of 5 persons)|
|1-Day Ticket € 11.00||1-Day Ticket € 23.00|
|2-Day Ticket € 16.00||2-Day Ticket € 33.00|
Take advantage of the benefits of the Frankfurt Card
- Valid within the city districts and Frankfurt International Airport (Zone 50 und 5090)
- Free and unlimited travel on Frankfurt's public transport system (tram, bus, underground, suburban trains)
- Up to 50% discount on admission to various Frankfurt museums and to the Palmengarten (Botanical Gardens)
- 20% discount on admission to the MAIN TOWER, Rebstockbad, Titus Therme and Brentanobad (water parks)
- 20% discount on motorised city tours, public city walks, airport tour, river cruises and Segway Tours
- Disounts on admission to Alte Oper (Old Opera), Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt (Frankfurt Opera), Schauspiel Frankfurt (Playhouse Frankfurt), The English Theatre and Papageno Musictheater at Palmengarten
- Discount on admission to the Frankfurt Zoo, Blacklight Minigolf and Indoor Go-Kart Circuit
- Various discounts at participating restaurants and various discounts at participating retail stores